Solid carbide end mills/ Carbide end mill cutter
1. With submicron grain size carbide
2. With TiAIN coating
3. With 2 flutes Flattened endmills , 2 flutes ball nose endmills ,
3 flutes flattened endmills and 4 flutes flattened endmills , 4
flutes ball nose endmills , 6 flutes flattened endmills .
4. For machining hardened steel , alloy steel , cast iron ,
aluminium etc .
5. Special orders accepted
6. With stock available for standard sizes
7. Balzers coating
Carbide end mills for machining all kinds of steel with hardness
from 45 HRC to 65 HRC or even above , excellent cutting performance
and large feed rate can improve your profits and save time . And we
have a large stock of standard sizes of carbide end mills and can
despatch the goods within 24 hours .
MS series end mills for high hardness steel machining
1.Big enough chip pocket and thick core design,taking tool rigidity
and chip removal into consideration .
2. Strict and scientific flute control makes cutting and chip
removal more stable .
3. Appropriate rake angle design takes both edge strength and
sharpness into consideration, extending tool applications.
4. Outstanding performances come from super ultra-fine grain
carbide substrate, with tool wear resistance and cutting edge
strength combined perfectly.
5. Optimized AlTiN coating specially for high hardness materials
and high speed machining brings even better high-temperature
hardness (red hardness) and high-temperature stability.